I’m a huge fan of my friend and talented designer Noor Fares fierce fine jewellery, and her hot galactic A/W collection includes loads of mouth watering pieces with the perfect balance of lines, beauty and rawness, not to mention a few juicy carats of diamonds(!). If you got some deep pockets and want to lay your hands on any of these exclusive beauties you can pre-order her A/W 2013 collection here right now until 26th of April.
Norwegian designer Peter Dundas at Emilio Pucci, served refreshing 70′s vibes yesterday in Milan, and rocked everything up a little from what we’ve been seeing lately. The bangs(!!), hotpants, prints, capes, furs, mini dresses and glamour bohoness was all there, and these thigh high leather boots(!), olalla!
Victoria BeckhamAll images style.com
Fashion weeks have already moved on from London to Milan, but except for Alexander Wang’s wonderful “furry collection”, here are some of my other favourite looks and pieces from NY’s fall collections presented last week. If these collections are anything to go by as for trending directions for fall 2013, then we can safely include black and white looks, leather and fur pieces in the trend forecast for now.
- Proenza Schouler’s bulky contrasting silhouettes and wowen leather pieces
- Altuzarra’s monochrome superhot(!) body slinky dresses and leather pieces.
- Tibi’s wearable snugging pieces and I need those thigh high leather boots in my life(!)
- Phillip Lim’s jackets and cool layered silhouettes, and again I am reminded that a pair of round sunnies are still missing in my wardrobe.
- Victoria Beckham, sophisticated with a masculine touch, pencil lengths with bulky tops, and that gorgeous checked coat, please send my way!