Whilst we’re at it, some of us feeling the January blues, with colder degrees descending every day and signs of spring still far away, here’s a few thoughts, picks and tips currently on my mind…
1. To urgently refill one of my cannot-live-without daily skin boosters, Santa Maria Novella’s fascial rose water, a product that hasn’t been credited enough, longlasting and you don’t need to dig very deep in your pockets either, but hard to find elsewhere than their own stores I’m afraid.
2. Chloe’s new killer python loafers!
3. A relaxing holiday escape to a coconut island instantly!!
4. Winter sales are still ongoing, and as a knitlover high quality cashmere is always a good investment, the knit above is by The Row on 40% sales at Net-a-Porter, who’s also offering winter sales up to 70% right now.
5. All things ruffled, on sleeves, collars and detailing, this top by Gucci is no exception.
6. I’m not the greatest fan of basket style bags, but this raffia basket by Balenciaga got me onboard at first glance.
7. Celine’s SS16 earrings!!
8. Colder weather does no wonders for my skin, but Bamford’s new serum certainly does, can’t recommend it enough, one of the best serums I’ve ever come across, and perfect for sensitive skin types.