At fashion weeks you can be certain that some of your favourite in season pieces will be popping up on someone else’s shoulders, hands and feet, and if not it’s certainly the right place to be to pick up some inspiration or two.
- Elena Perminova, hand over those Repossi rings (here and here) please!
- I could definitely make room for this Prismick bag by Roger Vivier.
- The Proenza Schouler jacket and open toe mules, oh yes!!!
- I don’t think I ever could get tired of denim overalls.
- Chunky knit-perfection in what looks like Celine!
- This woman, this eagle silk shirt by Stella McCartney (here and here)
- I’m obsessed with marble prints and that this top by Balenciaga (similar here) included.
- And just like that I want to fray my jeans too and wouldn’t mind pairing them with Nicholas Kirkwood beauties.